Please enter search criteria
- All returns MUST be accompanied by a receipt, no exceptions.
- Refunds will be given in the same media as the original sale. Checks will take 3-business days to clear before a refund can be given.
- May be returned within the first 7 days of the semester during normal business hours. This includes Saturdays.
- All shrink-wrapped textbooks must remain in their respective packaging. If not, used price will be refunded. If software/access code was included and opened, refunds cannot be given.
- Anyone withdrawing from a class after the return period must present a withdrawal slip and receipt for refund. Transaction must be completed no later than 1 week after date of withdrawal. The last day to return any textbook due to withdrawal from class coincides with the date established by the Registrar as the last day to drop with a “W”.
- Must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Must be unworn/unwashed and/or unopened.
- No returns on electronics. Some exceptions may apply.
- Shipping charges are nonrefundable. Exchanges are subject to new shipping charges.